The Office of Advising and Co-Curricular Programs upholds the values of our academic community: an intense curiosity, a willingness to engage the rigors of learning, an openness toward learning from others, the courage to both challenge and be challenged intellectually, and a firm commitment to academic integrity.
The Academic Tutoring and Training Information Center offers peer tutoring, study skills workshops, academic counseling, disability services, academic support services for student athletes, and supplemental instruction.Visit the ATTIC website
A team of advisers helps students become knowledgeable, thoughtful, and mature members of our liberal arts community.Learn about the advising network
Our Health and Legal Professions programs provide guidance and resources for students seeking to attend medical, dental, optometry, or veterinary schools or to pursue a career in law.Learn more
Lafayette provides guidance and support for those pursuing scholarships and fellowships. Many students have received these prestigious awards.Learn about scholarships and fellowships.
- Oct 27 Lehigh Valley Law Day
- Oct 29 Legal Writing: What It Is and How Law Schools Train You to Do It Well
- Oct 30 HP Program: 3rd and 4th Year Student Application Meeting
- Oct 31 Using "Theater of the Oppressed" Pedagogy to Teach About Power, Privilege, & Difference
- Nov 3 Study Abroad "Get Started Session"
Office of Advising & Co-Curricular Programs
714 Sullivan Road
Easton, PA 18042
PHONE: (610) 330-5080
FAX: (610) 330-5711